January 17, 2013

Beef Stroganoff

Hello, friends. How are you? Finally I update my blog again and this is my first post in 2013. ^^

Last week I bought a recipe book  Good Housekeeping “Fast and Easy 100+ Recipes from GH Around The World”. There are many interesting recipes there and I think I want to try some of them.  Today I try to make Beef Stroganoff that using tomato ketchup. It turns out great.. For lunch I eat it with mashed potato, maybe I will eat with pasta for dinner.


Beef Stroganoff
( Recipe from Good Housekeeping Fast and Easy 100+ Recipes from GH Around The World )

Ingredients:
½ kg beef sirloin, sliced into wide strip
¼ tsp liquid seasoning
¼ cup olive oil
5 cloves garlic, crushed
1 large onion, chopped
1 cup canned sliced mushroom
½ to 1 beef bouillon cube
200 grams Del Monte Filipino Style Tomato Sauce
1/3 cup sour cream
¾ tbs all purpose flour

Directions:
1. Seasoned beef with 1/3 tsp iodized fine salt, 1/8 tsp pepper, and liquid seasoning
2. Heat olive oil in a pan, stir fry meat in two batches until light brown. Set aside meat
3. In the same pan, add garlic, onion, mushroom, bouillon cube, and beef. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
4. Add Tomato Sauce, ½ to 2/3 cup water, ¼ fine salt, and 1/8 tsp pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes
Combine Sour Cream and flour. Add to the meat mixture. Simmer while stirring for 3-5 minutes.
 







No comments:

Post a Comment