January 14, 2014

Rilakkuma and Kiiritoiri Bento

Today's Bento is my Come Back Bento in 2014. Hopefully the spirit of Bento-ing will always stay with me. ^.^

Rilakkuma and Kiiritoiri Bento is my daughter's request, so thanks for the idea. The Rilakkuma made from plain rice mixed with sweet soy sauce and I hand mould it. The details for the face is seaweed and cheese. The cute little bird, Kiiritoiri made from Tamagoyaki and the details for the face is seaweed and carrot for the beak. Inside the box are chicken teriyaki, kani salad, blanch broccoli, zucchini, and pink fish sausage as a flowers.

I seldom to make bento nowadays, so it took longer time for me to make it. I forgot which cutter and puncher I should use. But the result is Ok for me and my daughter loves it when she found out. I'm a happy mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment