Mun Tofu is one of our family’s favorite food. It’s a simple dish which is easy to cook and healthy also. Today I only used the ingredients which is available in my fridge, so it’s very simple. I bought the tofu in korean grocery store because the taste and texture is much better than the local tofu.
Here is my way to cook my Mun Tofu.
4 cloves garlic, minced
3 cm ginger, smashed
1 Korean Tofu, cut cube
300 grams minced pork and chicken ( mixed )
3 spring onion
300 ml chicken broth
Corn starch dissolve with water for thickening the soup
2 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
1. Marinate the pork and chicken with fish sauce and sauce for 20 minutes
2. Heat oil and sesame oil in the pan, saute minced garlic and smashed ginger until fragrant
3. Add the marinated pork and chicken, salt and pepper and saute until almost cooked
4. Add the chicken broth and boil it. Taste it.
5. If the taste already good, add dissolved corn starch until the soup is thickened
6. Add tofu and spring onion.
7. Add Chinese cooking wine right before you turn off the heat.