May 1, 2012

Prune Butter Cake


Actually i made this cake a week ago when my husband went to Indonesia for business trip. I just stay at home that time, so i looked at my refrigerator and saw many eggs in it. Not having idea what cake i will bake, so i looked at my cake recipe book then decided to make Prune Butter Cake

The original recipe use korma fruit but I only have dried prune in my refrigerator, so I used prune instead of korma fuit.

I used the recipe from 60 Resep Cake & Cookies Anti Gagal by Fatmah Bahalwan and NCC Team. The taste is really good.

Korma Fruit Butter Cake

Ingredients:

200 gram caster sugar
200 gram butter or margarine
5 eggs
170 gram cake flour
15 gram powdered milk
15 gram maizena
10 pcs Korma Fruit ( take out the seeds and cut into small pieces )

Directions:

1.        Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Lightly grease one 20 cm in diameter and 7 cm height baking pan. Lightly grease the pan with margarine, line bottom with baking paper and grease with margarine again.
2.      Cream the butter and sugar with high speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs one by one and keep on beating.
3.      Lower the mixer speed until the lowest, then add cake flour, powdered milk, and maizena to the creamed mixture. Beat until just blended. Turn off the mixer.
4.      Pour half of the korma fruit into the batter, mix well. Pour the batter into prepared pan and put the other half of korma fruit on top of it.
5.      Bake 35-40 minutes until browned. Take out from the pan and let it cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment